- 1 pack Maggi Noodles – Buy
- 1 teaspoon Oil – Buy
- 2 finely chopped Garlic Cloves
- 1 cup diced Mushrooms
- 1/2 cup Red Pasta Sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon dried Oregano
- 2 tablespoons sliced Olives
- A few Basil leaves
- 2 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt to taste – Buy
- Cook Maggi Noodles according to package directions without the tastemaker. Drain and set aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and add garlic. Sauté for a minute and add mushrooms. Cook the mushrooms for two minutes and add pasta sauce, oregano and Maggi noodles.
- Bring this to a quick simmer and switch off the flame. Top with olives, basil and Parmesan cheese. Serve immediately.