Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- Harischandra Thosai Mixture – Buy
- Curry leaves – 1 sprig
- Onion – small piece, chopped
- Cumin – 1 tsp
- Pepper – 1 tsp – Buy
- Turmeric – ½ tsp – Buy
- Add desired amount of Thosai mixture into a bowl. Add curry leaves, cumin, chopped onion, pepper and salt to taste.
- Slowly pour in lukewarm water and stir until the batter is in thick consistency.
- Add turmeric and stir until the batter is light yellow in colour.
- Turn on stove to medium flame and heat thosai pan.
- Pour a large spoonful of batter and spread it out. Flip to the other side after a minute or two so that both sides are cooked well and have brownish tinges.
- Serve with Sambhar or coconut chutney.