- 510g Milkmaid Condensed Milk
- 225g (Half a tin) Water
- 500g White Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Margarine or butter
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Essence
- 1 teaspoon Harischandra Coffee
- 50g Cashews chopped (optional)
Step 1: In a saucepan mix MILKMAID, sugar, butter, and water.
Step 2: Cook on a low fire, stirring constantly until the mixture leaves starts to bubble.
Step 3: Add Vanilla essence, coffee, and cashew nuts into mixture. Stir continuously until mixture starts to leave the pan
Step 4: Remove from fire.
Step 5: Take a board and grease it with butter or margarine. Spread evenly onto a greased board.
Step 6: Cut into desired shapes before it hardens.
Step 7: Set aside to cool down. Enjoy!